Songam is a D&D 4e campaign run by Bob Boberton.
Songam is the quest for the party to acquire (and then use) the only copy of the Manual of Infinite Planes. The party currently has a base available to them which provides them with secure lodgings and other progression outside of leveling up and better gear.
A full history of the story so far can be found on the Campaign Log page.
There are many homebrew elements to this game, some anchored in other RPG systems, others original. See the Homebrew page for a complete list of customizations.
Danger Patrol - the Players
The party is currently level 7
Struck players/characters are inactive or no longer played
|Kotaro (Base NPC)||Human||Druid (Anthophila)||DJLunchbox|
The Seekers (NPC Allies)
- Biedha - Medium city to the south
- Eingazal - Eastern Desert City-state, host to the Academy
- Greenest - Small village near to the south, destroyed by cult of Tiamat
- Kena - Medium city near the Base
- Patriun - Small village a short ways to the southeast of the Base
- Svalbard - Medium city far to the north
- Taraheil - Northwestern coastal City-state
- Yaraeh - Small village to the northeast
- OHN Lab - a research facility near Svalbard